Call for Abstracts
The 45th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Intensive Care Medicine (JSICM2018) is calling for abstracts for the English Sessions (oral presentation).
- Abstracts should be in English.
- Accepted abstracts will be presented in the English Sessions.
- How to prepare the abstracts:
1) Please use the designated Abstract Form. ➡ Abstract Form DL
2) Abstract body should be 300 words or less while the title of abstract within 20 words.
3) The number of authors should be 10 or less including the first author.
4) One figure or table can be used.
- Send the complete abstract (File name should be the name of first author; ex. Oda S.docx) to the
Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than September 30, 2017
- The result of the evaluation with the presentation date and time will be announced before the end of
October, 2017 by e-mail.
- Note that all presentation must include a PowerPoint page describing the COI status.